Sunday 22 July 2012

Bread making part 2

I have been experimenting with the bread recipe I posted last time.  I recently added cinnamon to the dough.  If you love cinnamon like I do, it is a nice added flavour to the bread.  If you cut the slices ticker you are able to put it in the toaster.  I toaster a couple of piece of the cinnamon bread and it was better than eating it not toasted.  I had the toast with Earth Balance buttery spread, however, it will be great with jam.
I have also been making two loafs at a time.  I make the dough and then before the water is fully absorbed.  Once the dough it separated I add different spices to the two balls.  This way I have some variety in flavours and I don't have to make the bread as often.  Two balls fit onto one pan and the cooking time is still 40 minutes.

Till next time!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment