Tuesday 11 December 2012

Vegetarian Haven

The first time I went to the Vegetarian Haven, located at 17 Baldwin Street, I was overwhelmed by the choices.  I was so used only having one or two options or having no choices at all when going out to restaurants.  It was a pleasure to go to a restaurant that specialized in vegetarian and vegan food.  The food is amazing and so good the few times I have had the pleasure of eating there.  The specials are hard to resist.  They also serve fresh juices that are a good accompaniment to any dish.  Last time I was there I had "King Prawn" and Oyster Mushroom Tempura.  The "king prawns" are made from konnyaku flour have an interesting texture.  Though I was never a fan of seafood, it did make me want to try their "Seafood" in Clay Pot next time I eat there.
The atmosphere is relaxed and it has the character of a bohemian coffee house.  The staff is friendly and always eager to help a new guest choose a delicious meal.
If you leave in Toronto or in the area you should visit the Vegetarian Haven for lunch or dinner for some pure delicousness!

Enjoy!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment